NIGERIAN PRESS COUNCIL
NO: 26 BISSAU STREET, WUSE ZONE 6, P.M.B 377 GARKI, ABUJA
TEL: 09-6233004, 09-6233005
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Nigerian Press Council in collaboration with the United Nations Development Programme under its Democratic Governance for Development project (DGD) invites applications from reputable and interested Contractors with relevant experience and good track records of performance to tender for the supply of items under its Extended E- Library Accessibility Project. The items are:
- 1. Virtual (e) Library Server and Accessories
- 2TB USB External HDD for Back up.
- 2. Disabled Library Access Assistive Equipment
- Braille Printer with 100 cps embossing speed, USB and Network support, minimum 50 page feeder to print e- library content for blind users.
- Multi- Lingual computer screen reader with vocalize and compatibility with windows software; 6 users license.
- 3. E – JOURNAL SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Gender Issues
- Democracy and Governance
- 4. Training on Accessibility Equipment and Software Usage
- Basic Training – Train the Trainers
- Technical and Administrative Training
- Operating a Global Disability Rights Library
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT FOR THE PROJECTS:
– Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC);
– Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the past three years.
– Value Added Tax (VAT) registration Certificate and evidence of past remittances.
– Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission (PENCOM) and remittances of Employee’s contributions to the PFA’S.
– Evidence of registration of remittances of Employer contribution to Industrial Training Fund (ITF);
– Company Profile indicating key personnel with years of experience;
– Evidence of similar work successfully carried out and completed within last five years;
– Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years;
– Evidence from Company’s Bankers as to financial capacity/bank support to undertake the job, if awarded.
COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENT:
Bid documents shall be collected from the Procurement Unit at the Executive Secretary office after payment of a non refundable fee of N10, 000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only at the fund section of the Council.
SUBMISSIONS OF TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BID DOCUMENTS:
Completed Technical and Financial bid documents must be in two (2) separate sealed envelopes each appropriately labeled Technical and Financial and the two (2) envelopes enclosed in a larger envelope. This should be marked Tender 2013 at the top right hand corner indicating the title of the projects and addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Press Council,
26 Bissau Street,
Wuse zone 6, Abuja.
All Technical and Financial bid documents should be dropped in the tender box located at the reception of the Council’s office at No 26 Bissau Street, Wuse Zone6, and Abuja not later than 18th December, 2013 by 10:00am.
OPENING OF THE TECHNICAL BIDS
The technical bids documents shall be opened immediately after the closing on the 18th December, 2013 by 12:00 noon at the Conference Room of the Nigerian Press Council located at 26 Bissau Street, Wuse Zone 6, Abuja. The public and Contractors are invited to attend.