NO: 26 BISSAU STREET, WUSE ZONE 6, P.M.B 377 GARKI, ABUJA.
TEL: 09-6233004, 08136946660, 08136867380.
INVITATION TO TENDER
In furtherance of its development of Media Resource Centre, the Nigerian Press Council invites applications from reputable and interested contractors with relevant experience and good track records of performance to tender for its 2016 capital projects. The projects are:
SCOPE OF WORKS: SUPPLY OF GOODS
LOTS 1: Supply and installation of the following Digitization items:
- 1 No. Scanner, scanjetpro3500 fi flatted scanner.
- 3 Nos. Photocopy Machine.
- 5 Nos. Laptops
- Mikrotik or its equivalent in capacity and VPN Facilities.
LOTS 2: Supply of the followingLibrary items:
- 4 Nos. Shelves.
- 10 Nos. E –Books on Mass Comm., Politics Economics, History etc.
- 10 Nos. Reading Carrels.
- 5 Nos. of office Table.
E. 5 Nos.off office Chairs.
LOTS 3: Purchase and installation of 2 Nos. Enterprise inverter (5kva) solar charge.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT FOR PREQUALIFICATION
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation and Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
- Evidence of certificate of compliance with the Pension Reforms Act 2004 from National Pension Commission.
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till December, 2016;
- Detailed Company Profile indicating CVs/Professional Qualification of Key Company Staff.
- Evidence of Veritable Financial capability/Reference Letter from a Reputable Bank (attach Bank Reference letter).
- Evidence of Experience in Jobs of Similar Nature and Complexity Executed within the last Five (5) years with Veritable Letters of Contract Award and Certificate of Job Completion.
- Sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter;
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant Committees of the procurement entity or Bureau is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- A Sworn Affidavit that all the Information/Documents provided is Correct and Verifiable by the Organization.
- Evidence of Registration on the BPP National Data Base of Contractors, Consultants and service providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the BPP.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Interested eligible Firms/contractors are expected to collect the tender documents from the office of the head of procurement unit at the Executive Secretary wing, room three (3), last floor, No.26, Bissau Street, Wuse Zone 6, Abuja, after the payment of nonrefundable fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only at the Finance and Accounts of the Council.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS:
All Tender documents (Technical and Financial) Three (3) copies each, are to be neatly bound and placed in two (2) separate envelopes enclosed in a bigger envelope and clearly marked at the top left hand corner with Technical or Financial and the title of the project(s) with the name of the company/firm written on the reverse side of the envelope. The envelope should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Press Council,
26 Bissau Street,
Wuse zone 6, Abuja.
All submission close at 12.00 noon on November 17, 2016, and the prequalification bids shall be opened immediately after the submission deadline at the same venue.
OPENING OF BIDS:
Tender documents will be opened immediately following the deadline of the submission on November 17, 2016 at the Conference Room of the Nigerian Press Council Headquarters No. 26, Bissau Street, Wuse Zone 6, and Abuja.
- This advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the NPC nor shall it entail any bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever and seek indemnity from NPC by virtue that the bidder has responded to this advertisement.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the Procurement Act 2007.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the procurement officer, NPC.
- Failure to satisfactorily fulfill the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such bid.
- NPC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claims made by the bidding parties to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
- Submission of bids by post or courier will not be acceptable and any bids received at the designated location after the required time and date shall be considered late and non-responsive.
- Only shortlisted firms would be contacted.
- This advertisement is published for information purpose only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Council to award a Contract.
- The Council is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the bidding process without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
- Bidding documents must be duly signed by an authorized official to bind the bidder to a contract.